Wednesday 14 October 2009

Thank you!

As the first part of Visual Communication in Context 2 with were given a short brief about saying Thank You. We were given the opportunity to say thank you to someone, we have to consider why we want to say thank you and what would be the best way of communicating this.

After lots of thought I decided to thank Tim Berners Lee for inventing the internet. I thought this was fitting as most of us use the internet everyday and don't even think about it. I though the best way to communicate this message was by building a basic website showing my thanks and giving people the opportunity to say thank you for something they use everyday and probably couldn't live without.

I am experimenting with text and layouts at the moment, so once that's done I will get it ready for the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment