Monday 26 October 2009

New from Old 2


Tapioca.

I have decided to re-brand Tapioca, I think this product is going to be the least popular, as nobody really likes it.

Initially I wanted to try and push Tapioca as a natural product, emphasizing the use of eco-friendly processes and bio-degradable packaging. I would be aiming this at people who experiment with new foods, mainly vegetarians/vegans and people conscience of healthy eating.

After discussing this idea with Justin we decided that these is the area of people who would already be buying this kind of product so all I would be doing is pushing the advertising in the same direction which doesn't really answer the brief.

Now I was heading in the right direction and knew my demo graph I started to lay down some design ideas. I wanted to promote different types of Tapioca in a slick and up to date style to attract a new type of people to try it. Many people probably don't know how much you can do with Tapioca pearls, sticks, flakes, and powder, so I would include a leaflet in each box with a quick recipe for a dessert or as an addition to a main course.

I tried black to represent slick and elegant. I will also try these packages in different colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment