Monday 26 October 2009

Suttles Website Brief

After replying to an email sent out about a live brief to design a website for Suttles, a company that owns quarries and sells stone online, I received an email with the full details including company logo and layout requirements. Suttles had just had a re-brand so they want to incorporate this feel throughout the website.

I met with Matt Desmier and we discussed how I would approach the project and to make sure it can run along my uni work. I am now in contact with Emma Ansell from Mushroom Marketing who wrote the brief. We have organized a meeting for next week so we can discuss the project in more detail.

I am only required to do the layouts for this website as they have people in house to do the back end stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment