Monday 15 February 2010

Professional Project.

I have now officially started my Professional Project! I spent the last few days finishing other smaller jobs so I can just concentrate on one thing.

The brochure for Arts & Culture festival is going to print today so one last check this morning and away we go, Suttles website is still waiting for approval from the client and then I can can make the final amendments and I have taken on a few little projects with friends but they are top secret.

Spent a few hours last night sending emails to printers finding out minimums and what they are capable of, looking into spot varnish cover but I think my order maybe too small for that. Also ordered samples from a few box companies so I can see what kind of thing I am going to need.

Stickers are being designed by the hour! I did 3 new versions last. I have based the new one on American Baseball logos. These will be printed and distributed with the clothing once all is finished.

I realize how much time these little jobs take so I am getting them done early to avoid the last minute panic, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment