Monday 8 February 2010

Live Briefs.

Everything going well. I am waiting on a reply from Emma @ Mushroom Marketing about the changes on the Suttles website and then I can make the final touches to the pages and that brief is pretty much finished.

I have taken on another small brief which involves laying out and designing a brochure for "Bourne Arts & Events" festival. This is an 8 page brochure containing all the information needed for the event. The design and colours have been left to me to decide so this should be fun.

I am also designing wedding invitations for my friends wedding in August. They are looking for a elegant & sophisticated look with a touch of something different. Should have a couple of examples in the next couple of days.

The other projects I am working on are coming along nicely, I am trying to get all my bits complete before I start on my professional project.

No comments:

Post a Comment