Wednesday 17 February 2010

Coda Website - PPRD

Coda Music is a local company offering music lessons and classes around Dorset. Coda wanted a new website to become more up to date with their online presence. I read through the brief a couple of times and decided I would email Phil Hallett and arrange a meeting.

I mocked up some layouts through the week so when we met we had a starting point. The brief wasn't very specific so I did few different options. We met the following Monday and discussed ideas. Phil liked a couple of the mock ups I had done so we combined elements of both designs and talked about how the Coda site would work.

Phil was keen on having a blog that he could easily update and linking this to a news feed on the main page of the site. We also discussed creating a Facebook group and a twitter account to increase their online presence.

The Coda website is an ongoing project and I will continue working with Phil for the next few months until the project is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment