Friday 6 November 2009

Communicating Ideas II

I have now settled on my idea for this part of our brief. I am going to use the idea that Elizabeth Gilbert talks about in her video about 'Creative Genius". She talks about the idea that people have a kind of invisible friend that helps with your creativity, so when you produce a good piece of work you can't take all the credit but equally if you bum out your entirely to blame.

She explains that ideas & creativity are floating around free in the air. We can't see it, but if your creative you can grab these ideas and use them for your own. This is how people sometimes come up with the same ideas, and also how we use these ideas to produce something.

I am going to make a short video/animation showing somebody working on a laptop and surrounding them is the 'creative genius' which is shapes & colours representing ideas. I am still researching how is going to best to animate this as I want the final piece to look effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment